Wednesday 10 July 2024

Post Op

 Just thought I would touch base again after having an ankle operation and not been able to get out birding for a few months -and also trying to sort this new laptop out trying to edit my images........ what a nightmare, espeicially when your technophobic like me!!  The few images below were taken at Groby Pool only a few miles from where I live, so quite handy when I finally got weight bearing. I did get to a few football matches with thanks to my two mates John and Dave. I am getting more mobile as the months progress and getting out and about more so hopefully when I get my head around this new technology, I will be able to post a few more images on the blog.




Whooper Swans four of the nineteen that were present

Robin

Marsh Tit

Nuthatch

These Nuthatch are probably the easiest birds to take images of at Groby Pool

Coal Tit


It's the Global Birdfair this weekend at Rutland Water, so hopefully after the Fair, I should be able to sort out a few more local images I've taken since my op!
As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment